Top 3 QUARANTINI Recipes
THE SUMMER FLING - GRAPEFRUIT MARTINI
- 1 1/2 ounces Gin
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounces simple syrup
- 2 rosemary sprigs
Combine 1 sprig rosemary, gin, simple syrup and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with 1 sprig of rosemary.
THE AFTER DINNER DELIGHT - ESPRESSO MARTINI
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce cafe bustelo instant espresso or fresh espresso
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce kahlua or coffee liqueur
- chocolate syrup for rim and coffee beans for garnish
Pour chocolate syrup onto a plate and dim the rim of the glass into the syrup. Brew a shot of espresso, set to rest. Combine all ingredients except espresso into a shaker with ample ice. Shake until chilled, add espresso and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Garnish with coffee beans.
THE VIXEN - PEAR + CHAMPAGNE MARTINI
- 2 ounces pear vodka (grey goose la poire is best)
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Top with champagne
- sliced pear (for garnish)
Combine all ingredients into a shaker, with 1 cup of ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour into glass and top with champagne. Garnish with pear.